- People are an organization’s greatest resource
- Individual development resembles a marathon, not a sprint
- Purposeful and thoughtful development ensures powerful leadership tomorrow
- 90% of development occurs on the job with training and coaching – classroom learning accounts for only 10% of growth
- Individuals must own their development and be committed to their areas of growth
Identify the individual's personal communication style, quickly assess their strengths and weaknesses, and customize the experience for the unique individual in a group setting.